COMBINED TOURS IN TRANS-CAUCASUS
1.PRICES - Get the most reasonable prices on our tour packages to discover Armenia, Georgia and Nagorno Karabakh Republic
WHY EXOTIC ARMENIA TOURS?
2.EXPERIENCE - With over 10 years of experience in planning travel for sophisticated, discerning travelers, we knows what it means to deliver a meaningful, memorable and valuable travel experience.
3.STYLE - The Exotic Armenia Tours' style balances meaningful, personal experiences with the unique pleasures of a destination.
4.QUALITY - This is the motto of Exotic Armenia Tours! We are always looking for the very best way to explore Armenia and the Caucasus in style. We carefully research each hotel, and regularly monitor comments from travelers and staff about the quality of accommodations and service.
5.PERSONAL ATTENTION - Although Exotic Armenia Tours has a vast experience, its success is based on knowing you and delivering genuine personal attention.
15 REASONS TO VISIT ARMENIA!
1. To see one of the most beautiful mountains in the world, the biblical Mount Ararat, where the Noah's ark landed after the Great Flood.
2. Armenia is the first officially Christian country in the world since 301A.D. It means here you'll see the some of the world's oldest churches and monasteries located in stunning natural settings. And all those wonders of architecture are located around Yerevan in a diameter of 200km.
3. To experience the uncommon hospitality of the Armenian people! The Armenian mythology is the only one in the world having a God of Hospitality named VANATOOR! No wonder here the people may invite you into their homes to share food with you even if they don't know you. The ancient Armenian proverb says "A Guest is the messenger of God".
4. To see the world's oldest shoe (5500years old), as well as the world's oldest winery found in Areni 1 Cave!
5. To taste the Armenian pomegranate wine and the most sophisticated Armenian cognac which is the visit card of Armenia. "Ararat Brandy" is considered to be the best in the world.
6. To taste the sun-kissed apricots of the Ararat Valley. "Prunus armeniaca" in Latin means "Armenian plum" as Armenia is the homeland of the apricot.
7. To buy the world's most beautiful ancient rugs and carpets. Some carpet showrooms offer ancient carpets. The world's oldest carpet is an Armenian carpet kept at the Hermitage Museum.
8. To eat healthy, organic and delicious food as the Armenian cuisine is one of the oldest and tastiest in the world.
9. To ride the world's longest aerial tramway (5.7km), "Wings of Tatev" which will take you to the huge monastic complex of Tatev (9th century), indeed a fairy-tale fortress - monastery nestled on a promontory surrounded by deep gorges.
10. To see UNESCO World Heritage Sites monasteries of Haghpat and Sanahin.
11. To stand on the Great Silk Road, its bridges and see caravanserais (hotels of antiquity). At its zenith the Silk Road covered 7000km, and 500km passed only through Armenia.
12. You will be amazed by the diversity of landscapes of this small, yet ancient country with over 5000 year history. From semi deserts up to the alpine meadows, snow-capped peaks and white sand beaches of the Lake Sevan, the lush forests of Dilijan or the huge red rocks of Noravank Canyon.
13. To visit one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities - Yerevan, the pink-colored capital of Armenia founded in 782 B.C. It's called so because most of its building were built with the local pink rock (tufa) quarried in Armenia. Erebuni (Yerevan) fortress is 29 years older than Rome!
14. To spend a few days in Jermuk spa town and ski resort, the jewel of Armenia famous for its hot mineral water springs.
15. Armenia is quite affordable to visit. The prices on food at restaurants and hotels are quite reasonable.